This is the 3rd (out of 3 or 4) issues that IBOL released, and consists of a xeroxed zine and CDR compilation of noise and experimental music. In addition to the usual zine staples of interviews and rants, IBOL provides a service to struggling noisicians with reference lists such as: Noise Friendly Radio, Noise Friendly Record Stores, and Experimental Music Labels.
The CDR contains approximately one hour of audio content plus another hour's worth of mp3s.
Audio track listing:
- Brutum Fulmen - Scraping Barnacles off the Warp Drive Manifold
- Arnoux - Absinthe Makes the Heart Grow Finder
- Manherringbone - Overbarren
- Dichotic Symphony - Somebody Put Something in My Soma
- Secret Agent Gel - A Small Letter V (Single Version)
- Vostok - Voskhod 1
- Andrea Polli - Ocusonics #2
- Ed Ruchalski - Another Surface
- Ene - The Man Who's Head Expanded
- Inzuguri - Excerpt
- Chaos As Shelter - Rats
- Rotten Piece - Piano Sonata #1
- Peripheral Pulse - Clinical Nature
- Nick Sondy - Again?
- Rev. 99 - We Should 'Ave Known
- Autio Ethik - Spiritual Flesh Broker
- Arc - Untitled No.3
- Boda P'Nodo - Untitled
- Exquisite Tenderness - Extinctrage
- Naturaliste - F.A.E.
- Soulpsychedelicide - Horror21
- Ting Ting Jahe - 091301-06
- Vostok - Strela
- Wirewall - Daemon
- Pittsburgh Free Improv Group - Sample 1
- Pittsburgh Free Improv Group - Sample 2
- Pittsburgh Free Improv Group - Sample 3
- Pittsburgh Free Improv Group - Sample 4